We collaborate smoothly with our customers while delivering them our innovative and best-in-class services and also assist them in keeping track of their carbon footprint.
Meet our team of innovative creators!
Co-Founder & CEO
- Nik’s background is in architecture and he has had a successful career designing and constructing some iconic and Eco-Focused buildings.
- He has a keen disposition for running large businesses, such as his 50,000-customer-strong energy company.
- He is also currently pursuing on his MBA at Warwick University.
Co-Founder & Chairman
- Sam’s successful background is in pharmaceuticals, buildings and operating businesses.
- He is a multifaceted intellectual who shares the same core beliefs in climate issues.
- He is currently working on extremely innovative types of green energy production technologies and has partnerships with cutting-edge facilities and faculties, such as Queen Mary’s University.
- Ryan’s background is in aerospace engineering at Eaton Aerospace as a machining engineer.
- He is well versed with all of the Carbonyte products from their inception and delivers some key technologies and methodologies.
- He shares the same vision and core beliefs in climate issues.
- Atul has an impressive background with the accolades.
- He has had a rich and diverse 22 year career at large multinationals in leadership positions such as Cisco and Deutsche Bank.
- Carbonyte’s compliance and cybersecurity-related expert.
- Jack has an expert level of knowledge of Blockchain; highly intelligent and quick to find solutions to problems that the technologies face – key driver.
- He has built a great team of engineers who have created some truly revolutionary technology.
Cybersecurity & ISMS consultant
- The accolades truly speaks for Kavyan, a published researcher on novel types of Blockchain technologies and has recently started with a sponsored PHD in AI and Robotics.
- Carbonyte became a complement in many different regulations and criteria, such as ISMS 27001 because of him.